Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spoiled




Maybe I've been so recently, or just had a lack of inspiration to search, but Freebies, and I mean good ones. Have been scarce. Here is a nice outfit I put together today. The pants and shirt are from Paja, the hair is from Frangipani for 1L. There are a lot of nice hairstyles there for 1L in tons of colors. The sandals I'm wearing, which you can barely see, came in a newbie pack for 1L at Nyte'N'Day. It comes with clothes skins shapes ect. pretty nice.
I found another Valentines dress! For only 1L at Lavish Style Not that it does me any good of course, I'll be all be spending imy sl valentines alone this year :(.

But it's cute anyway, and this skin I picked up is also pretty nice, you can find it at The Lolo Mall


The makeup on this skin is super pretty, there was another free one there, it's nice too but you'll go have to check it out yourself lol. I'm off to bed!