Sunday, January 6, 2008

First Blog!

January 6, 2008
My first entry yay! As such i'd like to introduce myself. On SL known as Keera Romano, I joined not very long ago, wandered around SL and i realized...You need quite a bit of money to play this game and have fun with it, so i left for a while. When a good friend of mine showed me a group in which people shared with each other, freebies, dollarbies ect. Nice things yes. but it's so hard to go through all that clutter and find what's really worth it. So i made this page, in hopes of helping my fellow newbies or people who just want to look good for less, or free!
Big thanks to my Best Newbie Friend. Calaya Criss ;). Whom without, this Blog would never have been.
~Kee

I found this adorable dress while wandering around Liberte Fashion, right by the door next to the christmas tree 0L of course. And don't forget to check out the rest of the store as well, a lot of really nice clothes to be seen.

Boots I found at KangarOOs Classics, I absolutely fell in love with them <3>

Best Part...Totally Free!




One last post and I'm out of your hair..
ok that WAS corny, lol. but here they are 1L hair at Philotic Energy, the one with the hat 5L but still very worth it! Lots of nice styles here, and i don't think I'm gonna be changing the ponytail one for a while, it's too cute!