Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HooOOOO!

Okay first off. I am NOT a bargain shopper lol! but Kee is one of my best buddies and can't do anything without me so here I am ^.^! Annnywhooo....Saii and I went sailing today in his big boat he just had to buy :p and before he ended up crashing both of us I thought to myself.....I need a bikini! and if you're a picky shopper you know cute bikinis are hard to find. Sooo here they are! oh and I guess I shouldn't forget to mention....They were only 1L!
I love the neko stuff so the kitten one i adore! ^.^! These you can find at Winter Moon, along with tons of different designs all for 1 linden each, the clothes there are great too which is why I decided...........

Okay, 150 L...but come on! how cute! it comes with two different hair colors, a cap, you can have the hoodie up or down, your choice. it is really a great buy. like i said the stores filled with super nice stuff a lot of it for very cheap so go take a look!