Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fashcon Rez Day

I logged on a bit late today but Fashcon is having their rez day and all the designers have been giving away free stuff. But it's only for today only so I'd hurry! Look up Fashcon Consolidated in search.


Moving onwards, there is a tower of free dresses at DeFleur Fashions, right in the middle of the square, the one I chose to wear here of course for valentines, can you tell yet that I love the holiday?





I came across these outfits which are 0 lindens at Angelic Creations, they are pretty cute and come with matching skins and eyes. I really wanted to put CC in this blue one but alas she was nowhere to be found...


Now this absolutely stunning blue dress, I can't get over it, only 1 linden at Spirit City. The detail on it is just amazing and, well look at it, lol. It really is beautiful.

I'm finished for today, it's 10 pm and I am tired. Hope you all get your share of freebies for the day, I'm sure there's a lot of excitement going on about Fashcon, and why not :). have fun girls!