Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentines is coming up fast!


In keeping with the holiday spirit i found some more valentines goodies. I know I haven't posted in such a long time, but I'm making a resolution right now, to post at least once a day.

I found this hoodie at Winter moon you can wear it with the hood up or down and a shirt underneath or not. It really is cute, also if you join the subscribe o matic you can have one in black.




Valentines dress at Deka, very little, and very sexy.







This next one I just happened to stumble upon while looking for a free sweater i got a notice about, well forget that sweater! This dress is gorgeous! It is 10 lindens but it is just so beautiful, I cannot get over it, Must have for sure. You can find it at Luxurious World in the middle of the store on a heart shaped table.


This silver cami here, took me a while to find but it was worth it:) so pretty and it matches the dress above! There are a lot of stores on this sim you want to go into the one that says Second Wave Apparel and it's in a bag right next to the door. There's also a 5 linden grab box, but i didn't check it out, :) who knows may be something good.
Second Wave